Auburn University Veterinary School:
Interview Questions for spring 2002
Interviewers (3): all current vet school faculty members Questions: informal, 30-minute interview
- Tell us about yourself.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- If you were accepted to all the schools you applied to, why would you choose one over the others? (specifically for CT student were all costs are about the same)
- What would you do if you were not accepted to any of the schools? Would you reapply? Over multiple years?
- Specifically, what area of veterinary medicine are you interested in?
- Why did you apply to Auburn?
- Does CT have any contracts with schools around it?
- What do you bring to Auburn? What is special/different about you?
- Tell us about a particular animal?s case that stuck with you.
- Why and when did you decide you wanted to be a veterinarian? #How do you feel about working on live animals that are not going to be saved after the surgery? (preluded by the fact that there is no alternative to this style at Auburn)