- DEAN’S SCHOLARSHIP: At least two awards to freshmen, sophomore or junior students in the College.
- AGRICULTURE AND FORESTRY SCHOLARSHIP: Awarded to students studying agriculture or forestry.
- JAMES D. MCCOMAS SCHOLARSHIP: Awarded to a student enrolled in an agriculture program in the Davis College of Agriculture, Natural resources and Design with financial need. First preference will be given to incoming freshmen students.
- SOUTHERN STATES COOPERATIVE SCHOLARSHIP: One award to an incoming freshman which continues through the sophomore, junior, and senior years in the College. Two years in 4-H or FFA are required.
West Virginia Residents
- THREE LITTLE PIGS SCHOLARSHIP: Multiple awards to freshman, sophomore or junior students in the College who are West Virginia residents with financial need.
- JAMES L. PITCHER SCHOLARSHIP: Awarded to a student studying in an agricultural major. Priority given to students demonstrating financial need. Recipient must be a West Virginia resident.
- FOULKE MEADOW RIVER LANDS: Awarded to graduates of West Virginia high schools and West Virginia Residents with: a) demonstrated need for financial assistance; b) demonstrated high academic achievement. May retain the scholarship until graduation as long as is a full-time student and maintains at least a 3.0 GPA.
- 4-H SCHOLARSHIP: Awarded to a 4-H member enrolling in the College as an incoming freshmen. Membership in a West Virginia 4-H Club is required. Award is based on academic performance (50%), 4-H participation (25%), and other leadership activities (25%).
- FFA SCHOLARSHIP: Awarded to a member of the FFA enrolling in the College as an incoming freshman. Membership in a West Virginia FFA Chapter is required. Award is based on academic performance (50%), FFA participation (25%), and other leadership activities (25%).
- LELAND AND WINIFRED M. BOOTH SCHOLARSHIP: Awarded to a new student (freshman) entering the College each year. The recipient must be a resident of Barbour County and have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.0. The recipient must also be active in extracurricular activities. The recipient will retain the scholarship while enrolled as an undergraduate student in the College for up to four years if the minimum GPA requirements of the scholarship continue to be met.
- HOWARD “JAKE”, NETTIE, AND DAVID LEE STEERMAN SCHOLARSHIP: Two recipients in the Davis College of Agriculture, Forestry and Consumer Sciences to be selected annually. Preference given to graduates of Philip Barbour High School Complex in Philippi, West Virginia.
- GEORGE D. MCKAIN SCHOLARSHIP FUND: Annual scholarship awarded to Doddridge County residents who are graduates of Doddridge County High School and are enrolled in the Davis College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Consumer Sciences or the College of Human Resources and Education. Each recipient must have been a member of 4-H and attended at least one summer 4-H camp. Priority shall be given to 1) freshmen and 2) other undergraduates who meet the residency , 4-H and college criteria. If two students qualify, the recipient will be the student with the greatest financial need.
- HU S. AND FREDA T. VANDERVORT SCHOLARSHIP: Multiple awards to regularly enrolled students majoring in agriculture with demonstrated financial need. Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or better. Preference will be given to students from: 1) Clinton District, Monongalia County, West Virginia; 2) Monongalia County, West Virginia; 3) West Virginia. Preference will be given to students in the Scholars Program.
- ROBERT S. SIMONS SCHOLARSHIP: Awarded to a student from Upshur County, West Virginia, who is enrolled in the Davis College of Agriculture, Forestry and Consumer Sciences. Recipient must have at least 3.0 GPA. Consideration will be given to Scholars Program students.
Mason, Jackson, Cabell
- FRANCES E. STEVENS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP: Awarded to a student studying in an agricultural major who is a graduate of Mason, Jackson, or Cabel County High School with preference given to Mason County students who demonstrate high academic promise and financial need.
Division of Forestry
- HOWARD D. BENNETT SCHOLARSHIP: One renewable award to a student entering the Division of Forestry.
- VIRGIL W. AND JAMES SPITZER SCHOLARSHIP: One renewable award to a student entering the Division of Forestry.
- WEST VIRGINIA FORESTRY ENDOWMENT FUND SCHOLARSHIP: Two annual awards, renewable for four years, to freshmen entering the Division of Forestry.