Tuskegee University Veterinary School:
Interview Questions for Spring 2005
Interviewers (2) Questions: informal, 20-30 minute interview
- Tell us about yourself and your experiences with animals.
- How do you feel about euthanasia?
- How do you feel about terminal surgery?
- Besides private practice, what are some different jobs veterinarians can do?
- Say you have a client who calls you at 2:00 a.m. with an emergency with his horse. You know this client has not paid his bill for a while. What do you do? Your CPA tells you that the practice is hurting financially, now what do you do about this client?
- You have graduated and a classmate of yours has severely botched a declaw. Do you defend him/her? When you were both first year students, you caught him/her cheating on an exam. What is your role now in the botched declaw?
- You are doing an experiment in a group that requires administration of treatment every 2 hours. You go in at midnight and see that there is no data recorded for the 10:00 time. What do you do?
- Do you have any questions for us?